Software
Houzz Logo Print
ecadnac81

Decorative Mirror

13 years ago
What kind of mirror style would you call this? Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
Forest House · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, I would call this a Modern Mirror with Shelving. I have seen similar ones at the larger furniture stores like West Elm and Room and Board. Good luck.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    cool table as well!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The table is from DWR and is the Wedge table - It's fantastic!
  • 12 years ago
    Any idea where to buy it now that they discontinued? Heartbroken.... ;-(
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    mollyjohnson - are you looking for the table or the mirror?
  • 12 years ago
    The table....the wenge wood was discontinued. Bummer.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is a bummer - I don't know where you can find one. I believe this was a DWR exclusive product. The walnut is also beautiful, I spec that one more than the Wenge.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm interested in the mirror. Thanks for the feeback.