Software
Houzz Logo Print
rvenier

14 years ago
how did u get the ceadr to look like that. ie what stain/whitewash

thank you
Cary Bernstein Architect Potrero Residence · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Cary, I have the same question as rvenier. What stain did you use on the cedar? Did you use yellow or red cedar? Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    Please confirm. This is not cedar?
  • 13 years ago
    what color is the cedar, what stain was used? Did anyone find out? Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Cary suggested in an earlier message it was a CABOTS Semi Opague Stain (which one I don't know, but looked up Cabots site and have seen the Deck & Exterior Stain in Silver Beech Natural???)
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I am able to manufacture siding profiles like this, we specialize in Clear Grade A&BTR Western Red Cedar. This profile is a 1x4 and 1x6 "Flush Face" or "Micro V" . I have not seen the house in person but this would be my best bet. The architect/designer could confirm pattern size. Hope that helps!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Beautiful, Cary. Congratulations!

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus