can I see a picture with the balck granite top?
13 years ago
Related Stories

MOST POPULARSee the Difference a New Back Deck Can Make
A dramatic 2-story porch becomes the centerpiece of this Ohio family’s renovated landscape
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz TV: See a Modern Family Farmhouse That Can Pick Up and Move
In the latest episode of Houzz TV, watch California architect build a beautifully practical cabin to jumpstart his parents' new farm
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSSee How Fiddleleaf Fig Trees Can Liven Up Your Decor
The tropical houseplant with big green leaves adds a cheerful and striking design element to rooms
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZHouzz Survey: See the Latest Benchmarks on Remodeling Costs and More
The annual Houzz & Home survey reveals what you can expect to pay for a renovation project and how long it may take
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
ARTSee Winning Modern Quilts on Display at QuiltCon 2015
Top quilts have been chosen from among hundreds at the international show in Austin through February 22. View them and others here
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSee How Wood Warms Modern White Kitchens
Have your shining all-white kitchen and warmth too, with this natural material that keeps starkness at bay
Full Story

User