Software
Houzz Logo Print
kroze

Which kind of bathroom lighting?

12 years ago
I am remodeling the master bath and the vanity will have 12" deep tower cabinets on either end. They will go to the ceiling and the mirror will extend between the towers with crown molding across the top of everything. The total length of the vanity is ten feet, but between the towers is six feet and has two sinks.

Since there will be no space for the lighting above the mirror I am wondering the best placement of the lights. I know some people use wall sconces on either end and some people actually mount lights to the mirror. I'm not real crazy about either option. So, I am thinking of pendant lights above each sink and canned lights in the ceiling.

I don't believe I have seen bathroom pendants anywhere else. Is it a bad idea?

Comments (5)