Software
Houzz Logo Print
laura_belfiore

I love the floor. Can you tell me what it is and where you can get it

13 years ago
Circa 1700 · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    Wow. Who knew.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Check the web and see where a local distributor carries it
  • 12 years ago
    Is the floor wood or wood tile?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You can find it thru the internet by goggle and looking for distributors in your area
  • 12 years ago
    I checked out the Colham Mill sample and was just checking to make sure that is the color. It doesn't look like this photo. Thanks!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I saw the photo on line as well and it doesn't look like this picture are sure that's what it is
  • 11 years ago

    See comments above

    try a local flooring company they may find a dealer if they are not one

  • PRO
    10 years ago


    US Floors Castle Combe, Originals, Colham Mill · More Info

  • 10 years ago
    See my notes on this
    It's very popular