Software
Houzz Logo Print
bcuan

Cost?

13 years ago
Very nicely done. I am buying a new home (Spanish Revival Style) and am thinking of having the builder install tile over hardwood throughout the kitchen and great room (family room). I've always had hardwood but have always wanted tile. I am trying to build up the courage to do this. Do you know what the cost per square foot would be for this?
European Influence - Contemporary Style · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Cost will vary according to the builder and his/her tile subcontractor. I recommend you ask the builder this question.
  • 13 years ago
    Sorry, I was looking for an approximate cost per square foot a tile like this. Just to clarify, I am not asking what you paid.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The tile in this kitchen was installed 3 years ago. For a current square foot price you may contact the supplier, Ceramic Tileworks at International Market Square, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
  • 11 years ago
    I do not see name of tile ? There is not a more info link. Thanks
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Click on "more info" in the lower left hand corner of the photo for more information.