Software
Houzz Logo Print
kaseypozzi

14 years ago
Can you tell me what brand and size the knobs are for the cabinets/drawers? Thanks!
Needham Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    I'd like to know as well we just remodeled and haven't picked hardware yet. Our kitchen looks nearly exactly like this one and I'd like to use those knobs.
  • 14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    Try restoration hardware, they have the knobs exactly like these.
  • 14 years ago
    we just selected similar knobs to these, but I am not sure what finish to get....are the knobs on this island chrome or brushed nickle?
  • 14 years ago
    What size knobs and pulls did you end up picking? Our kitchen looks very similar and I am stuck on knob and pull size. I think I narrowed down the style, Asbury by Restoration Hardware, and finish(chrome) but i am stuck on the rest. Interested on how you made out.
  • 14 years ago
    Hi Megan - I bought the knobs from Restoration Hardware . I chose Ashburry and it looks amazing.