Software
Houzz Logo Print
adelinetje

can i get the blueprint off this poolhouse

12 years ago
I am sold to this Idea..Beautiful
Crisp Architects · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your interest, unfortunately we cannot give out the plans because they were custom designed for our clients and purchased by them. If you'd like to hire us, please see our contact page or call (845) 677-8256 to set up a time to meet with the architect.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much .. sorry but I did not see your mail earlier.. Wish I could meet you but unfortunately I live in the Caribbean (island of CURACAO) and I wanted to build 2 off these pool houses with a pool in between .. but it's very kind of you to offer..I'll figure out a idea it's not that much off a problem thank you so much Love this website by the way love everything that concern Architects.. ALL...!