I love the color of the walls and I'd like to know what it is?
12 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREThink Like an Architect: Know Your Homesite for a Great Design
Learn how to approach a building site the way professionals do — considering everything in sight
Full Story
WHITEWhat to Know Before You Paint Your Walls White
A coat of white paint can do wonders in one room and wreak havoc in another. Here are tips for using the popular hue
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhat to Know Before You Tear Down That Wall
Great Home Projects: Opening up a room? Learn who to hire, what it’ll cost and how long it will take
Full Story
COLORHave You Heard the Hues? 15 Colors You May Not Know About
Name-drop these shades at holiday parties — or better, try one on your walls — and expand your palette possibilities
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHow to Know if an Open Bathroom Vanity Is for You
Ask yourself these questions to learn whether you’d be happy with a vanity that has open shelves
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSWhat to Know About Adding a Reclaimed-Wood Wall
Here’s advice on where to put it, how to find and select wood, what it might cost and how to get it done
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESKnow Your House: Components of Efficient Walls
Learn about studs, rough openings and more in traditional platform-frame exterior walls
Full Story
kifallang
lindamears
CONSTRUCTEUR GENERAL LC INC