Software
Houzz Logo Print
kristinabarr21

What is the manufacturer and color of the siding? I am in the market f

12 years ago
The link takes you to the siding company but does not indicate the exact siding and color?? Thanks for the help!
Green Tea · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your question. The link should bring you to the Maibec website. The exterior is Maibec kiln dried white cedar shingles pre-dipped in Cabot’s bleaching oil.
  • 11 years ago

    Can you please confirm if Mailbec bleaching oil or Mailbec painted Seacoast 204? I see on Mailbec's website they claim it is painted. http://www.maibec.com/us/wood-siding-photos/eastern-white-cedar-shingles25 . thanks

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thanks for your question Mebalaba. With some additional searching, we had originally specified bleaching oil for the shingles. The owner then decided to paint them Maibec Seacoast 204.


  • 9 years ago

    May I also ask - is the roof pictured here a pressure-treated red cedar?