Software
Houzz Logo Print
kathyfu

Exterior paint color please? Thx!

12 years ago
I know it's a stain on the shingles but is the wood siding painted?
Custom Architecture · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Cedar Siding – Cabot Solid Stain – Pewter Grey
  • 12 years ago
    :O 1 more x !
  • 12 years ago
    I want to paint instead of stain my house this time. I was told painting will last longer. Sherwin Williams is the paint that will be used. Do you know the color for that company and do you think painting vs stain is OK
  • 11 years ago
    I love the shingle color choice. In my area I haven't seen many houses if any with grey shingles. A dark brown is much more common. I would love to have this on my home, it would match my brick perfectly. http://www.freedomroofingutah.com/utah-residential-roofing