10 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    It is Navajo White, by Benjamin Moore.
  • Woodrow Cross
    8 years ago

Where did you find that bed frame?

• audreyeliana
    8 years ago

Is this really Navajo White (OC-95) by Benjamin Moore? We used this color in our house and it's terrible. It looks nothing like the color of this bedroom :(

• ohwhatabeautifulmorning
    7 years ago

what do you not like about navajo white audrey? Im thinking of using it and would appreciate any feedback. thanks

• audreyeliana
    7 years ago

DO NOT USE IT! I hated it so much that we ended up repainting with Benjamin Moore White Dove which is gorgeous. Navajo White has a strong yellow undertone and just looks muddy and dark. Stay away!

7 years ago

thank you so very much for your feedback! Im actually using White Dove as my trim and looking for a neutral paint color that is darker than the trim with a similar LRV as Navajo white or BM fossil. Any suggestions?

• audreyeliana
    7 years ago

These are a few of my favorites by Benjamin Moore: Abalone, Lacey Pearl, Revere Pewter (only if the room gets a lot of natural light), Edgecomb Gray, Athena. These should all work with White Dove. Good luck!

7 years ago

thank you again for taking the time to respond and for your helpful suggestions! So kind of you