Software
Houzz Logo Print
racheltollestrup

Fireplace stone

12 years ago
What is the stone around the fireplace?
Hidden Hills Residence · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Thank you! It's a herringbone calcatta marble mosaic. I can't remember the manufacturer at the moment and will have to check the project binder for more info if you would like.
  • 12 years ago
    Do you recall if those are 1x2" bricks within the herringbone? Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    Maybe 1x3"?
  • 12 years ago
    Where are the sconces from?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, I would love to know the name of the manufacturer of the herringbone tile and the tile on the floor to match. Can you please let me know?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The herringbone calcatta was purchased at Opusstone. I'm sorry I don't know the manufacturer.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for the response. I will try calling them. There are so many variations I was hoping to get very close. Like the person above asked, do you know if its 1/2 or 1/3.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    1 x 3. Good luck with your project!
  • 11 years ago
    Is the stone honed or polished?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Honed. :)