What are the dimensions of this door and where can I purchase?
12 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGive Your Walls an Architectural Dimension
Make a room special with the texture of wainscoting, panels, shiplap and more
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
HOME OFFICESRoom of the Day: Home Office Makes the Most of Awkward Dimensions
Smart built-ins, natural light, strong color contrast and personal touches create a functional and stylish workspace
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
CONTEMPORARY HOMESHouzz Tour: Plywood Pod Adds a New Dimension to Living Spaces
Designers redo the back of a house for a better indoor-outdoor connection and install a clever structure for storage, function and flow
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNBath Remodeling: So, Where to Put the Toilet?
There's a lot to consider: paneling, baseboards, shower door. Before you install the toilet, get situated with these tips
Full Story
HOME TECHDesign Dilemma: Where to Put the Flat-Screen TV?
TV Placement: How to Get the Focus Off Your Technology and Back On Design
Full Story
Schulte Design Build