Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashrielm

Need help choosing backsplash tile!

12 years ago
I am trying to get a backsplash done in the kitchen and thought I knew exactly what I wanted but am now very confused. We have white perimeter cabinets with a white quartz counter and dark island cabinets with a Kashmir white granite. I was convinced I wanted a marble backsplash but when I set the tiles up, it's starting to look like two different kitchens. I would love to incorporate some marble but also bring in something a bit warmer to tie in the island. I had planned to do a focal point under the range hood as well. We also have a butler's pantry and desk area in the kitchen that will have the same backsplash. Any suggestions appreciated - I'm at a loss and regretting using two different countertops when we built the house a year ago!

Comments (12)