Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbriglio

Paint

12 years ago
What are the walls painted please
Lake Minnetonka Tailored White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The walls are Benjamin Moore OC-24 Winds Breath. Thanks for your question.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi, What is the backsplash tile?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your interest. The tile is Encore Silver 3" x 6"
  • 12 years ago
    What color did you paint the cabinet and ceiling?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Benjamin Moore Simply White, OC-117. Unfortunately, I don't know the color of the ceiling.
  • 8 years ago

    Love the kitchen! I am also doing Simply White Cabinetry and Trim; and Windsbreath on Little Wall Area and Above Cabinets, etc. What color would work well on walls in dining room and den with open floor plan

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Nancy,

    I don't have anything that comes to mind. It would require some time to look through some color decks and I'm short on time lately. Your best bet for advice would be to ask the question in the forum.