Software
Houzz Logo Print
scholtena

Where can railing material like this be purchased?

12 years ago
Hello, I am wondering what is actually used for the fencing/railing material that is shown in the picture. We are building a modern farmhouse style home and we have a raised covered porch off of our master suite requiring a railing - I really like the looks of this material but need to know where something like this can be purchased. Thank you:)
VISION House - Orlando · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I"m not sure what they use in this photo but we may be able to offer you a look that is similar. Please feel free to visit our website and/or contact our office http://www.thecableconnection.com/
  • 11 years ago
    its goat fencing that can be purchased at an Ag store
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    We only provided the Avante Collection glass garage doors. Unfortunately we do not know the supplier of the railing. https://www.clopaydoor.com/avante