Software
Houzz Logo Print
wannabeinnature

14 years ago
siding and color

Is this home wood or Hardi board siding and what is the color and finish of the blue/grey paint?
Thank you!
Green Lake Classic Craftsman · More Info

Comments (20)

  • 14 years ago
    Did you ever find out the exterior blue paint color name?
    Thanks!
  • 14 years ago
    What colors aref the exterior, door and trim?
  • 14 years ago
    I would also love to know the color of this house.
  • 14 years ago
    No, never rec'd an answer, painted the house Ivory instead!
    Very pretty!
  • 14 years ago
    I just started my reno with the existing garage. I replaced the white aluminum siding with cedar shingles. Had a tough time chosing color... I wanted a contemporary grey with white trim ...finally decided on C.I.L. solid stain "Grimmey's Grey"00NN 20/000 * A. (It looks very much like this) ... It was very creamy, easy to apply, great coverage and looks FANTASTIC!!
  • 13 years ago
    henryh I have seen this exact same comment on many siding pictures. You wouldn't happen to be a salesman for this stain?
  • 13 years ago
    Anyone find out what exterior color this is?
  • 13 years ago
    Another one to look at is Sherwin Williams WEB GRAY -- looks the same
  • 13 years ago
    It looks a lot like Sherwin Williams Granite Peak
  • 12 years ago
    I'd love to know the color of this blue? Getting our house painted in a few months and would LOVE this color!! Thank!
  • 11 years ago

    Yes, I love the color, I'll just have to re-paint my house!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Well, having gone through my files on this project I'm still unable to locate the paint color that we used. However, it was almost certainly a Benjamin Moore. Hope that helps! Sorry I can't be more specific.

    wannabeinnature thanked RW Anderson Homes
  • 11 years ago

    It is either BM Amherst Gray or something very close

  • 11 years ago

    It looks nothing at all like Amherst Gray... not sure why you keep saying that but I don't want someone to be mislead... This is a house looks like a cool, blue-gray. amherst Gray is a warm, brown-gray.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    i think it is BM -Britannia blue

  • 10 years ago

    Looks alot like this color design from Sherwin Williams - outerspace (grey) and showtime (yellow): http://theestateofthings.com/the-indiana-house/

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    I'm desperate for these colors! While I can't do a honey pine door, I've finally decided on Sherwin Williams Denim and Honeycomb. Pics to come =)
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    This is how it turned out! Sherwin Williams Denim and Honeycomb
  • 5 years ago

    Gorgeous! What kind of decking is that?