Software
Houzz Logo Print
mfranc

14 years ago
Hi, Can you please let me know the color on the vanity?
West Tisbury Project · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Try Benjamin Moore's Gray Wisp.
  • 14 years ago
    thanks
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It's Benjamin Moore's Raccoon Hollow
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I have Raccoon Hollow in several areas of my house. Let me tell you, this color changes dramatically with changing light. I love it, but I suggest trying a large swatch before you commit. Watch it throughout the day and you'll see what I mean.
  • 14 years ago
    I have Raccoon Hollow on the trim of my woodwork in my Mountain House and love it but it is a nice army green. I do not think of it as gray. I am lookng for a dark gray for a master bath vanity for a city house. Any suggestions?
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Beautiful bathroom. I do Love the color.... Raccoon Hollow, yes it is a bit green. @lesatibbs As for your inquiry to looking for a darker color of a GRAY for your master vanity Try Benjamin Moore AC-27 Galveston Grey or AF 705 ..Cinder or AF 675 Fusion. Benjamin Moore has a paint called ADVANCE Waterborne Interior Alkyd it is line of waterborne alkyd paints. Look into it for cabinets. It is amazing and well worth the price for painting furniture or cabinets. Good Luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Houscom,
    Try ordering a Benjamin Moore paint wheel, that way you could match colors with whatever paint company you have there!
  • 13 years ago
    That is a very good idea! I will look into that - thank you very much for getting back to me! Cheers
  • 13 years ago
    Call a Benjamin Paint Store in the US and they might send you one. Look them up on the internet as they do have stand alone stores. I did not have the same luck though for Pratt paints in Canada.
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio