Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twinsbab

Cabinet hardware

twinsbab
10 years ago
Can you please tell me brand of cabinet handle pulls?
Rustic Reclaimed Chestnut · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    10 years ago
    Hi twinsbab! Thanks for asking, but the hardware is from our own collection. (And in case you were wondering, we do not sell hardware separately, sorry.) Have a great day!
  • cgeoffroy
    10 years ago
    Wow....wow...but...could it be possible to ship hardware in Montréal ?...
  • cgeoffroy
    10 years ago
    thank you so much...this kitchen is so beautiful !....
  • PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    10 years ago
    Thank you, c! (May we call you c?) The project really turned out wonderfully, and the reclaimed wood makes it all the more special. (Well, we may be a *little* biased...) ;)
  • cgeoffroy
    10 years ago
    of course...thanks to this photo...I finally realized why I love very rarely any kitchen style...all is in this rustic comfort of the nodes...
  • hayleydaniels
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Your cabinets and hardware are absolutely stunning!! I can't tell you how much I love them. Now all I need is to win the Power Ball Lotto so I can afford them. LOL!
  • PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    10 years ago
    Hayleydaniels, thank you so much for your kind words! And the best part is, our cabinetry costs far, far less than the pot of the Power Ball Lotto! If you're ever in NH, stop by, we'd be happy to give you a tour!
  • arianna
    3 years ago

What is the countertop material?

• PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    3 years ago

Hi arianna, thanks for asking, but as the cabinetmakers for this project (these are our photos) we were not involved in that aspect of the client's decision. Have a great day!

• Kyle Stewart
    2 years ago

are cabinets made from red oak or maple ?

• PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    2 years ago

Hi Kyle, thanks for asking! The cabinetry is made from actual Reclaimed Chestnut. Our supplier gets vintage timbers from old factories and barns and buildings They remove any metal, and mill it for us, giving the lumber a second life! You can see our other species we offer on https://www.crown-point.com/wood-species/ Scroll to the bottom, under ”Vintage Collection” Have a great day!