Software
Houzz Logo Print
rebels90

Live the pillows! What is the fabric?

12 years ago
Nashville Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    we love the look of this room-- especially the pillows! We have similar block print patterns that I think you will love as well as solid linens! Feel free to check us out and give us a shout, we would love to work with you on this project!

    Happy Decorating!:)

    Design It Yourself|Loomdecor.com|Jackie@loomdecor.com
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The fabric is Kelly Wearstler -- Urchin in Ivory/Ebony
  • 10 years ago

    Hi I'm a NOLA native and I just can't get that dining room set out of my mind. I know its a vintage piece from the owners grandmother, but what is the wood? It's very different. I came across a table on OKL w wood that looks similar as well as age but I'm stumped for sure. Do the chairs have springs being vintage. Love it, wish I could find it somewhere.