Software
Houzz Logo Print
roro11

14 years ago
gorgeous kitchen! what material is the counter top??
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 14 years ago
    It looks like calcutta or carerra marble. My guess would be calcutta since it has a gold or tan veining in it that would pick up the backsplash tile color
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It was Statuario, but Calcutta is similar
  • 14 years ago
    is the marble honed or polished?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    honed
  • 14 years ago
    Is there a website that sells the backsplash tiles?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I bought them from stone tile. You could try them.
  • 14 years ago
    thank you, I emailed the manufactor and hopefully will find a place that sells them locally! I love your design!
  • 14 years ago
    I was able to find it on a website in USA, however the color looks really gray. In the picture the backsplash looks to be in the brown family as does the window treatment. Is the lighting off on the picture?