Software
Houzz Logo Print
crs244

14 years ago
what material was used for the pool coping?
Modern Country · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    A limstone look tile was used for the pool coping and surrounding paving
  • 14 years ago
    do u have any issues with it getting stained? did you have to seal it?where can i purchase that?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Natural limestone would be a problem. This is a limestone look tile so is sealed. Availablilty depends on where you are?
  • 14 years ago
    new york
  • 14 years ago
    do you know which company makes this product?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Sorry, I'm in Australia. It's likely to be a chinese or local Australian tile. sorry I can't help with any further information
  • 14 years ago
    thank you for your help
  • 13 years ago
    Hi I'm in Australia and like the paver if you can provide more information. Thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Where in Australia are you?
  • 13 years ago
    Brisbane
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    its a concrete paver