Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hotsalsi

Floor

Russ Islas
10 years ago
Are these wood floors and what kind of wood is it? Are these engineered floors?
Woodvalley Residence · More Info

Comments (19)

• lizzy926
    10 years ago
    Can I get this color by dying my oak floor?
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    10 years ago
    There are several different ways to get that color. We are using an oiled finish from Rubio to get this look over white oak.
  • skincarepro
    10 years ago
    What was the price per square foot?
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    10 years ago
    Email us for any additional info . Thank you. :-)
  • PRO
    Gaile Guevara
    10 years ago
    The floors were site finished 3 stage stain. Cost per square foot was approx $13/sq.ft CAD
  • eitter
    9 years ago
    We love that stained white oak . We are trying to get a very close color result by staining our red oak new floor. We would appreciate your professional input.
    Thank you
  • rangedo
    9 years ago
    Could you please advise who the floor supplier is; we are in Toronto and this is the type of floor we are looking for. Many thanks.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 years ago
    Any custom floor supplier should be able to supply this for your project. As Gaile said before the finishing process is very important to emulate this look ""The floors are an engineered white oak, 8" wide plank floor, finished on site in 2 washes, a white wash then gray wash inspired by driftwood colouring."""
  • PRO
    Fuse Flooring
    9 years ago
    Hi Rangedo, we're in Toronto and can certainly assist you with a flooring as such.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 years ago
    There ya go Rangedo!
  • PRO
    Fuse Flooring
    9 years ago
    Ranged here are a few images that may work!
  • rangedo
    9 years ago
    Thanks for your replies. Will be in touch soon.
  • liatnivr
    9 years ago
    How can I transform my floor to this color? I have stained oak select in my house that I am looking to transform...
  • liatnivr
    9 years ago
    I am near Seattle..
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 years ago
    Meet with an established floor finisher, they can emulate this look for you using any number of products. Your floor will need to be sanded down first as part of the refinishing process.
  • liatnivr
    9 years ago
    I understand. Any advice on what colors do use when staining (After sanding) so the floor can look good with reddish/ cherry wood in the room while still getting similar effect all combined?
  • PRO
    Fuse Flooring
    9 years ago
    Liatnivr, I would suggest having your local flooring professional provide a few samples so that you may gauge their appearance next to your existing furnishings. For example you could do a brown with an underlying red tone to bring together the cherry. Alternatively you could do a rather light finish which may contrast the existing wood nicely.
  • pbhatia1
    9 years ago
    Can you tell me what cut of white oak.?thanks