Software
Houzz Logo Print
dbastianelli

14 years ago
can you tell me where I can get this sink?
Wyndmoor Residence bathroom · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 14 years ago
    Kohler
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks!
  • 14 years ago
    What are the dimensions of this single sink?
  • 13 years ago
    Either this is not a Kohler sink or it's discontinued as a single faucet set up. I have searched online for days and have come up with nothing as a single faucet. If anyone knows where this can be found, please post. Thank you.
  • 13 years ago
    Kohler....triple hole.
  • 13 years ago
    Some are saying this model has been D/C'd. American Standard has similar model.
  • 13 years ago
    I was going to say it must be DC'd, sadly. I can only find it in 2 and 3 faucet models. Sigh... Thanks.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That particular one has unfortunately been discontinued, but it is a Kohler K-5980 Sutton utility sink.