Software
Houzz Logo Print
greenvelvettree

I love the Chiang Mai fabric. Was paint custom? This room is gorgeous!

12 years ago
I am redecorating my master bedroom and I am going to paint a pale blue also. I'll probably buy a pillow cover with the pattern on it for the bed. All the color and pattern makes me happy.
Colorful and Cheery Family Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The paint is Wyeth blue by Benjamin Moore. It is such a pretty color!
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful! My eye goes right to the Wyeth Blue, then the natural shade over the door, then the awesome Chiang Mai Dragon drapes and the white woodwork around the fireplace. Wonderful! Thanks for the name if the paint color and brand!
  • 12 years ago
    I liked this color so much I went looking for it but It took a while to find. The spelling is Wythe Blue and it is #HC-143. The color on the Benjamin Moore site appears quite a bit more gray-blue than the turquoise color appearing in this picture.
    greenvelvettree thanked rieweeg
  • 12 years ago
    So is it definitely Wyeth Blue?