Software
Houzz Logo Print
karinalexander

Rainbow Seashell Cootn Hooked Rug by Dash and Albert Rug Co.

12 years ago
What sizes does it come in and what's the price in those sizes? And how would I go about ordering it?
-Karin
courses4teachers@courses4teachers.net
Rainbow Seashells Cotton Hooked Rug · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way there should be a link to a vendor or a store. You should be able to get further information by following that link.
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks, but I clicked for more information and it did not provide a link to Dash and Albert. They did, however, give a phone number I could call to try and find a store that carries Dash and Albert Rugs. Not the quick fix I was hoping for but we'll see.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We carry this brand in our store. If you are still searching for this rug please email online@rugsdoneright.com. Hope we can help!