Software
Houzz Logo Print
polsondecker

New kitchen and sunroom

12 years ago
Outdated kitchen and utility room converted to sunroom

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    the only thing that stayed the same was the rug?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Very nice! Tthe only suggestions I would make is to add some window treatments and perhaps an area rug for the sunroom :-)
  • 12 years ago
    I'm curious of the cost of your kitchen reno. We have a similar size kitchen, not planning on changing the layout.
  • 12 years ago
    Still love the old kitchen.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I didn't mind the old kitchen, except for the ceiling fan-- but love what you did here, especially the sunroom-- bright and airy. Nicely done! And I like that the flooring is the same in both rooms (it appears).
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great job and very bright and open - very nice
  • 12 years ago
    Love the sunroom! What a cheery space.
  • 12 years ago
    Just beautiful!
  • 12 years ago
    Nice! The old wall oven was cool, though.