Software
Houzz Logo Print
mazzucco

Could you please tell me the colour of the paint on the walls?

12 years ago
C
Entry · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    This house is amazing! Would you mind telling me where you purchased
    the light in the entrance hall?
  • 12 years ago
    Love the light fixture. Is it still available?
  • 12 years ago
    I cannot live without one of these light fixtures...please share the source!!! I've been searching for months for the perfect one and this is it!!
  • 12 years ago
    it is restoration hardware.
  • 12 years ago
    Where is the dutch door from? I love it!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The dutch door was semi-custom from Frank The Door Store in Seattle http://franklumberthedoorstore.com/
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    What color stain is on the floor? Is it fir?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The article said "cherry" floor.