Software
Houzz Logo Print
weepett

The little circle behind the cutting board, is it a trash bin?

12 years ago
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    What brand and model popup socket did you get? We have to put one in, but the one we bought sticks up 1/2 above the granite and I hate it.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure what brand it is, it was supplied by the kitchen company who could e-mail them eurobob@eircom.net
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    thank you. Unfortunately that email address doesn't go through. If anyone else has installed a flush popup power dock I would love to know. I only have a little more time until our building inspector makes us put in units that stick up 1/2 inch from the counter top.
  • 11 years ago
    Any luck finding out who makes the pop-up socket? Is it evoline?