Software
Houzz Logo Print
extremleyexquisite

i love the desk, what kid of material is it made of?

12 years ago
Modern in Montvale · More Info

Comments (19)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The wood used here is Poplar.
    extremleyexquisite thanked Jennifer Pacca Interiors
  • 12 years ago
    how much is the desk? Is it custom built?
  • 12 years ago
    Where can I buy the table?
  • 12 years ago
    How much is the desk if ordered through Jennifer Pacca Designs?
  • 12 years ago
    I would like to purchase this desk as well. Can you get it and ship to CA?
  • 12 years ago
    Jennifer, 3 of us r interested in purchasing the desk. Can u give us some information on this question, Please? Ur help is greatly appreciated.
  • 12 years ago
    Where can I purchase this desk?
  • 12 years ago
    where can i buy the desk???
  • 12 years ago
    i also want the rug and both chairs... i love the whole thing!
  • 12 years ago
    how come there's been no response on where to buy the desk?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure about the desk, but here is a link to the rug. as you can see the colors are more suft and subtle in person.

    https://www.rugsdoneright.com/ProductDetail.asp?SKU_ID=41267&ImageName=SYM07-Nourison-Taupe-n_a-Rectangular.gif
  • 12 years ago
    Did anyone ever find the desk?
  • 12 years ago
    I have not found the desk anywhere. Would love to.
  • 11 years ago
    What color is the wood and is there a white wash or distressed look to it? If I go to Jennifer Pacca Interiors are there pictures that I can view closer of the table?
  • 11 years ago
    The desk appears to be stone. Is it not??? I'm ok with $2,900 if it is stone. I have dogs! Enough said! my entire house is almost stone window sills, stairway bases, etc.
  • 11 years ago
    I thought that also, but It's not stone.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The desk is made of poplar wood, not stone. It is a grey/beige wash look. We do have a list of other finishes that we could show you. To clarify, the desk shown is 72x30x30H and is $2900.00. Please let us know if we can answer any more questions for you.
  • 4 years ago

    Is this desk still available?