Software
Houzz Logo Print
msreeka

Need help creating a welcoming tiny front yard.

12 years ago
This is our first home (NW Portland, OR). We exhausted our budget after doing a kitchen and 1/2 bath remodel. So never got to work on the front, which as you can see is a bare canvas. We don't really have much of a budget to take on a huge landscaping project, but I would love some ideas to keep so I can work on them, even if in stages, as and when our budget allows. Our home faces the east. We have some lilies under the big tree, and across from it in the corner. The lawn has a big moss problem. Being on an incline, I couldn't figure out what would work well. I'd love to something in the front to cover up the space under the front porch. Need it to be low maintenance. And would love to have a year-round garden, so it doesn't looks as bare as it does right now in the winters. LOVE succulents and grasses, ferns and big leafy plants. Appreciate your suggestions to put life into my front yard and give my home a great curb appeal! Thanks!!

Comments (4)