Software
Houzz Logo Print
ajp1753

Cocktail table

12 years ago
Nicely done ... Great coffee table .. Any info please.
stocked products in Georgia · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The only info I have is for the stone on the fireplace, everything else (including the actual fire) is staged and not info that I have access to. Sorry!
  • 12 years ago
    I am interested in natural stone for my wall. Thanks.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We'd love to help you with your project. This is a great line for accent walls and fireplaces. We stock three colors, the fourth, glacier, is special order but easily accessible. Are you in the Southeast where you could get to one of our showrooms? We have a lot of natural stone options that would be great for an accent wall, or an exterior application but it's hard to make tile and stone selections online. We're all throughout GA and then in Jacksonville, Nashville and Greensboro. Below is an image showing all the colors in this line. Please let us know how we can be of help. 800-906-5523.