Software
Houzz Logo Print
lfrock

How is the floor and wall done? Is it tiles? or actual pebbles?

12 years ago
Putney, Loft Conversion · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Are these the same pebble tiles used in the photo? I'm trying to match the colour
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is actually golden pebble tiles. It has a little hints of green and yellow hues.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    As I look at it again on another computer, it could be tan.
  • 11 years ago
    I love having wood in bathrooms. Here I love the raw wood live edge and natural forms.
  • 11 years ago

    I really like those golden pebble tiles. I'm looking for ideas that I can use in my master bathroom renovation. These tiles would look great on the walls behind my sink. I'm not so sure on the floor, I think I'll go with another tile for the floors.

    http://www.oakvillekitchencentre.com/gallery/bathroom-services

  • 11 years ago

    Do you have the pebbles on all 4 walls or just the backsplash wall?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The best thing about these tiles is that you can change the look of the installation greatly by changing the color of the grout.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Yes Pebbles go well on all 4 walls. It changes the look of the bathroom and gives it a natural 'texture' to it. If you would like more ideas please feel free to contact us with any questions or to help you get a few samples for comparison.