Software
Houzz Logo Print
geebee

Suggestions for window treatments

12 years ago
Hi- I need some help with window treatments (and a lot of other things, but will stick to immediate issue!) As you can see from pictures, there are a lot of them. Because of the height of the ceilings and the openness of the room, I'm really wanting to cozy it up. I do need have treatments on the arched windows as well because they face SW and we get a lot of blinding sun in afternoon and evening. Now the kicker- I don't want to spend a fortune. My husband talked me into this house in the middle of nowhere and I'm not sure that ultimately this will be our home forever. But while we're here I need to attempt to make it homey! Thanks for your suggestions!!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert