Software
Houzz Logo Print
rurulindsay

14 years ago
Hi I was wondering what type of siding you used? I am redoing the siding on my home and I am in love with this look! The strips of wood trim are they a part of the siding or are they added on for look? And the color of the siding if you remember. Thank you for your time :)
Exterior Entry Porch · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 14 years ago
    Wood or fiber cement....traditional board & batten siding....the strips cover the seams where the boards abutt together.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    This is a wood board-n-batten siding that was milled at a local mill. The solid stain was a custom match to Maibec's - William E. Poole series "Barnstable Red". Maibec is a shingle manufacturer that also makes a wood board-n-batten siding.
  • 11 years ago
    Is it an opaque or semitransparent stain?
Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Columbus High Quality Painting Expert