Software
Houzz Logo Print
jcandcorey

14 years ago
Beautiful bath with very clean lines. I can't tell from the photo...did you use regular 3x6 white subway tiles or a larger size? Also, what color grout? I am considering doing white tiles in my bath with marble floors. How could I keep white grout clean and not damage the marble with cleaners? Thank you for your time.
Hymettus Project · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Seal your marble at least once a year and don't ever use harsh cleaners. You should always use a stone cleaner when cleaning marble. As for keeping the grout clean, many different manufactures sell different products. You can get an additive that you add in to the grout while mixing that will seal the grout or you can buy a sealer that goes on after grouting is completed.


    www.cancos.com
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    3x6 subway tiles with white grout. The crown at the top I believe was a Walker Zanger product. Canco_tile had great advice on maintaining the look. Good luck.
  • 14 years ago
    thank you both very much!
  • 14 years ago
    We sell a cleaner called revitalized. Honed marble not polish ! I am a tile installation company and slab fabricator. I recommend a neutral cleaner to all my clients in Chicago area . Tile is easier to clean than marble. E ail me of you have more questions. We always explain to clients the goods, bads and uglys of stone tiles. We want them happy for years to come
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to achieve this look in my bathroom. I'm wondering is this a pure white grout or an off-white? In the photo it appears to be darker than white. Also wondering what width are the grout lines?