Software
Houzz Logo Print
jcandcorey

14 years ago
Beautiful great room! I love this house, and we are using many of the features in our design in NC. We are designing our great room very much like this one, and we have 9' ceilings. We are adding a wood-burning fireplace so our builder has told us that the mantle will need to be "taller" than most. Is the fireplace in this photo wood burning or gas? I'm just trying to get a feel for scale. Thank you so much for your time.
Living Room · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Gas. You will need to pay attention to non-combustible material above the fireplace opening regardless so your Builder is correct. It is a code item.

    Good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    I keep seeing different living rooms and thinking wow, I love this room. They're all Paul Moon Design! Beautiful!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Abby, thank you for the kind words!