Software
Houzz Logo Print
shell1107

Beautiful job. What color are the walls?

12 years ago
Artistic Bathroom Update · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you! Benjamin Moore "Lambskin" 1051 satin.
  • 12 years ago
    I absolutely love the tiles (fish, dolphin, starfish, etc.). Where can I get them for my daughter's bathroom? We live in Florida so unfortunately we cannot ask Morse Remodeling to do it for us. Please help. Our bathroom was stripped of its fixtures and along came irreplaceable tiles. I think we could use these tiles along with a few other matching tiles to finally fix my daughter's bathroom.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    These are custom manufactured tiles. They are Encore Ceramics inlaid with AZ Hotdots custom shell accents. Good luck. DESIGN, BUILD, and ENJOY!
  • 11 years ago

    can you tell me about the faucet? model and brand?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Diane!
    Kohler "Forte" single lever faucet....Design, Build and Enjoy!