Software
Houzz Logo Print
elizabrwn

Kohler thunder gray bathroom

12 years ago
We are building our dream home which will over look a lake. 1620 sq. foot walk out bungalow.
I am not sure about a thunder grey Kohler bath tub, toilet, and sink in the basement. We will have a urinal that will be white. Will this colour show all the water marks etc.? I am still undecided If I should or go with white.
Will this colour be to dark to work with? I'm not a decorator but I was wanting something totally different from the main floor which will be all white winks & toilets. Has any one put a different colour in for sinks tubs etc.?
If I choose this colour will it make it hard to pick tiles and paint?
Thanks
Liz

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio