Software
Houzz Logo Print
ouking

14 years ago
I was impressed by by this bedroom,especially the chandelier,which is specially-designed and I like its style. Items here are just a perfect set. But I was wondering if I could do some little changes there,say the candelier? As I found another beautiful chandelier at http://www.amazplus.com/modern-crystal-chandelier-with-9-lights-p-300781.html You know,I also like it very much.
Chalet Interiors · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    That is the Camilla Chandelier from Pottery Barn. Beautiful in person, too!
  • 14 years ago
    Chandelier looks like the ones I bought from the Pottery Barn.
  • 14 years ago
    I have this chandelier from Pottery Barn
  • 14 years ago
    I have this chandelier which I purchased off of Overstock..had to attach each crystal though...
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi

    We would be happy to work with you to change the chandelier to a fully customised Murano Chandelier in your choice of colour and size. Please contact us if interested

    Dean