Software
Houzz Logo Print
karen_stainer

PLEASE where can I buy this tile for my dream kitchen? PLEASE

12 years ago
Private Residence · More Info

Comments (20)

  • 12 years ago
    I too would like to know where to obtain the tile, beautiful shades that will perfectly match my kitchen. Please let me know .
  • 12 years ago
    I would like to know what the tile is. I love it!
  • 12 years ago
    I love the tile too! Where can I buy it?
  • 11 years ago
    Me too!!!
  • 11 years ago
    And me.
  • 11 years ago
    Can you please give me the tile specifications?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    It's dale tile whisper green. I just bought it 3x6 tiles
  • 11 years ago
    Do you mean Dahl tile?
  • 11 years ago
    I can't find it on Daltile website.
  • 11 years ago

    found daltile whisper green.. that's not it. Anyone know what it is? http://www.houzz.com/Daltile-whisper-green-random-mosaic-tile

  • 11 years ago

    It looks like another pic of this house is here [https://www.houzz.com/discussions/what-is-used-for-the-backsplash-dsvw-vd~186774[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/what-is-used-for-the-backsplash-dsvw-vd~186774). It says " this is the color Fennel by Fireclay Tile it has
    a higher variation in the color which allows for the alternating color.

  • 11 years ago
    The Winchester Tile Company has some pretty clay tile that is similar with the color variations. We have some in our kitchen but it is more green/gray tones, very pretty.
  • 11 years ago
    This tile looks a lot like Waterworks Architectonics in Ming color. It has a glossy crackle glaze which gives it that translucent finish.
  • 11 years ago
    Actually this exact photo is on the FireClayTile.com website, listed as Fennel.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I would put money on it being Heath Ceramics: http://www.heathceramics.com/home/pages/tile-build.

  • 6 years ago

    Here I am...6 years later...joining the quest for this tile! Fireclay no longer offers Fennel and Ann Sacks has discontinued the colors mentioned above. Anyone else have any advice on how to achieve this backsplash?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Try Heath

  • 6 years ago

    Thank you for your suggestion of Heath. While they do have a lovely, translucent glaze,in checking their glaze colors, they do not offer a soft green option to match the above picture. I am thinking Fireclay in Seedling may be my closest match!

  • 5 years ago

    I am looking for a tile that looks similar to the original picture and found that mercury mosaics has something similar. Coastal Breeze or old Copper will work. Nice variation in color and I believe Coastal Breeze comes in a crackle.