Software
Houzz Logo Print
lynettemnisbet

can you tell me the details of the floor lamp

require manufacturer/designer, website and where i can purchase
thanks
midtown highrise · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    This is the greatest lamp I have ever seen! Would love details on how to purchase one.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    this is to the trade only purchase, if you are interested I can order it for you. It retails for around $2800
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    actually, they have 2 versions and this one has the iron mesh shade, it retails for $3100
  • 12 years ago
    Brand of nightstand?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Libbyromano,
    I would be happy to answer your questions regarding these lights! Please go on our site, WWW.ACCESS2DESIGNS.COM, log in (very simple) and fill out a request form detailing your questions. You will really like our site, so much fun to look at "to the trade only" manufacturers, not to mention…. you can actually purchase them at my Interior Design wholesale prices! I look forward to hearing from you! Have fun!
  • 11 years ago

    Why is your site no longer available?