Software
Houzz Logo Print
sacha07

Outdoor area

12 years ago
Where an I source these chairs in Australia
Bordley 2 · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    Have a look at the United House website for something similar.
  • 12 years ago
    it is all a big secret they don't want to share info but wondering why they posted in the first place "wish I could help"????
  • 12 years ago
    is the ceiling stain a secret would like to kmow if you can share the stain/brand with me it would much appreciated thanks I have a lovely screened porch which would look lovely
  • 12 years ago
    they are definitely Provence collection chairs from Restoration Hardware. Agree, it is annoying if one won't share information if they post on Houzz.
Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio