Software
Houzz Logo Print
carlaraejanney

Like the backsplash. Where did you get it? Thanks!

12 years ago
Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation in Cookeville, TN · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 11 years ago
    Where can I find this backsplash? I'm searching for it online but cannot locate it. This would look great with our cream cabinets and uba tuba granite.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Sure... I'll have one of our design staff contact you about it. We buy through a distributor and can easily accomadate if you'd like. Thanks! Adam
  • 11 years ago

    I like the backsplash as well. Where can I find it and how much is it a square foot?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It is made by Artisan. We can order this tile and ship it to you, if you would like. It runs about $15.25/sf.

  • 11 years ago

    A very beautiful kitchen indeed. I'm redoing mine right now and want some good LED lights for under the cabinet that will be bright and show off the glass subway tiles. These look really good and bright. The ones I bought are dim and do not help much. Any suggestions and whether to use cool white or warm white bulbs? Thank you in advance.


  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    To better help in answering your question, what is the color of your backsplash tile and your countertops? The color of the LED under cabinet lights chosen will depend on what colors you're working with. The under cabinet lighting can also be installed a few different ways in order to achieve a broad spectrum of light. The reason this light appears so bright is that it has a 120 degree beam angle.

  • 11 years ago

    I was in the big middle of my project and went ahead with the cool white. My granite is Blue Fire with a lot of colors with greens and grays. The backsplash is a glass tile with a crisp white backing. The light does what I was after and as soon as I get the dimmer installed I believe it will be exactly what I'm wanting. Thank you for responding.