Software
Houzz Logo Print
katytalerico

I love the hood! Can you tell me its dimensions?

12 years ago
Old world elegance meets today's today's contemporary space requirements · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    19" x 11'-6" too narrow for an island. a wall was taken out between the two areas to add a breakfast room. I hope this helps. Thanks for the comment
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hood dimensions are dictated by code. This is a 36" range and therefore requires a minimum of 36" on the hood width. I believe this hood is 36-38 inches wide.
  • 10 years ago

    What type of floor is it? The kitchen is beautiful

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Where is the light fixture from?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Would you mind sharing the color of the cabinets? Beautiful work!

  • 7 years ago

    Would you please tell me the name of the floor tile and manufacturer? Looks beautiful. Thank you.!