Software
Houzz Logo Print
sara_levine

Where are the glass pencil tiles from? they would be perfect for us!

12 years ago
Connecticut Shoreline Renovation · More Info

Comments (16)

  • 12 years ago
    Who make the shower handles?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Can you clarify which handles you are referring too?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Melissa, Thank you for your offer. My kids' bathroom needs to be regrouted and I hate the accent that is there (don't ask but the original tile person substituted what I picked with the one we have and I don't like even though she reassured me it was almost the same as what I picked - NOT). I figured when I regrout, they can remove the ugly accent and replace with something new (I have enough subway tiles left over for them to remove more than one row and adjust for the new accent). Could we get a sample?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, we would be happy to send a sample. Please email us at info@hartleyandhilldesign.com and include your contact and shipping information and we would be happy to help.

    Best,
    Melissa
    Sara Levine thanked Melissa Hill Home Design
  • 12 years ago
    Could you tell me the dimensions of the shower? Thank you.
    Arturo
    Sara Levine thanked Arturo Hernandez
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your question. We custom designed the shower to our clients space. If you would like us to help custom design a space for you feel free to contact us directly at info@hartleyandhilldesign.com or 888-639-0639. Thank you again.
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Arturo, our bath/shower is 60" x 31"
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Melissa, Sara and Arturo... got the sample... FABULOUS! Once we finish with our other project, the kids bathroom is next. I am saving your sample and card in that working file so we can address with contractor (how many sheets we would need to fill in the space replacing the ugly accent). Again, thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Sara,
    So glad you like the samples! Let us know if we can help you further when ready. Just an FYI Arturo does not work with Hartley and Hill Design. He is someone who attached his question to our conversation:) Thank you again!
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, Sorry... thought he did. He just asked the dimensions of my bathroom. Did not realize he just joined the conversation and was not part of your firm.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    No worries, It's confusing:) if you need to reach us you can also email us at info@hartleyandhilldesign.com.
  • 11 years ago

    shower dimensions?

  • 11 years ago

    what is the size of your glass door?


  • 5 years ago

    It is a cozy bathroom to have right there. They need to see what is this all about right there. - Phillip Elden