Software
Houzz Logo Print
ceomom1160

How does it hook to the ceiling? What wattage bulb for the small lamp?

12 years ago
Rounds Hanging Pendant Lamp, Small · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This lamp comes with heavy duty staples that you hammer into the ceiling. If you want a more permanent setup, you can purchase the "ceiling mounting kit" so that you can connect this to an electrical box in your ceiling. This lamp comes with a 24 watt CFL bulb, equivalent to a 75 watt bulb.
  • 10 years ago

    can i assume i can replace the CFL with an LED in this light fixture? Thank you.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    A few questions:

    1. How do you change the light bulb? It came assembled but I can't see how to change it.

    2. If I want to mount on the ceiling, you can't reach the switch - the placement does not work. If I order the ceiling mounting kit, does it come with a different cord and also a kit to hard wire?

    Also, this lamp came in a box with nothing but the light (no staples, no directions, no paperwork at all). I'd like to mount from thee ceiling but not sure how with what I have.

    Thnaks