Your shopping cart is empty.

who makes the vanity top w/extended shelf?

March 7, 2012
Case Design/Remodeling, Inc. · More Info

Comments (6)

  • bepsf
    Appears to be two separate pieces - looks like a sink with a separate shelf added, as I'm seeing a joint there...
    ...but you could have a similar seamless piece created from solid surfacing with an undermount sink - the type of thing you are referencing is called a "banjo top"
  • elongstrea
    thanks much
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    My slab fabricator calls this a "banjo" top. It usually can be done in one piece depending on the area and size of the slab. If you need to do two pieces, the seem is usually at the edge of the vanity. Hope that helps. Charmean Neithart
  • Carisa Burns
    what is that little cubby hole in the shower called? I would like to do that in my bath. Is it hard to take care of? Seems like it would pool alot of water and collect mildew over time.
  • PRO
    Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
    The cubby hole in the shower is called a 'niche.' They are not very hard to take care of as long as you are pretty good about maintaining a clean bathroom.

    Thank you,
    Case Design/Remodeling Inc.
  • Beth Rothwell
    Do you have any information about the lights? What brand/style are they? How far do they extend from the wall? Thank you!

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).