Search as I may,I'm not finding window treatments in midcentury homes
12 years ago
Related Stories

MY HOUZZHouzz TV: Love Letter to a Small Midcentury Find
A 630-square-foot 1956 home captures its owner’s heart. See it when it was new and now
Full Story
DECORATING STYLESFinding the 'Wabi-Sabi' in Midcentury Modern Design
Part 2 of our wabi-sabi series: in which Knoll, the Eameses and more celebrate streamlined forms around the home
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: A 'Home of the Future' Finds Present Perfection
Rescued from the brink of destruction, a 1965 home gets a complete, thoughtful overhaul from a Dallas couple
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: 1950s Rebound for a Cliff May House
Loving restoration brings a midcentury gem back to life and its owners to the kind of life they love
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Cliff May Homeowners Lead the Way in Long Beach
Two Realtors and their renovated home set the bar for midcentury nostalgia and style in their Cliff May tract
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
MIDCENTURY STYLE10 Midcentury Features to Treasure
Before you trash that geometric tile or kitschy wallpaper, find out whether your home's blasts from the past are gems in disguise
Full Story
FURNITUREAntiques Shopping? Let Love Guide Your Search
If discovering aged treasures is your passion, you’re not alone. Find a kindred spirit and his buying tips here
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEWhat Really Makes Us Happy at Home? Find Out From a New Houzz Survey
Great design has a powerful impact on our happiness in our homes. So do good cooking smells, family conversations and, yes, big-screen TVs
Full Story

SOLARIS